- Category: Uncategorised
- Published on Friday, 15 May 2015 15:40
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 8704
EVERY DAY MORE AND MORE SCHOOLS, COLLEGES & UNIVERSITIES ARE CHOOSING DIGITAL SIGNAGE TO IMPROVE COMMUNICATIONS WITH STUDENTS, FACULTY, & VISITORS
Students, nowadays, are constantly surrounded with digital imagery. They are conditioned to look at digital devices. Digital signage at their educational institution is the perfect medium to inform, educate and alert.
- Posters, let’s admit, add clutter! Digital signage is clean and clutter free.
- Reduce the use of paper for all announcements, reminders, schedules…
- Override normal content to announce an emergency.
- Post current events and special event schedules on your digital screens.
- Display building directories and way finding for your campus.
- Generate revenue by adding sponsored content and advertising.
- Broadcast educational programs or remote lectures on digital display boards.
- Highlight student and staff contributions.
- Celebrate a big athletic win, academic milestone, or extracurricular event.
- Use digital donor walls to highlight benefactors, community partners, and alumni.
Interactive digital signage can help new students and visitors to locate faculty offices, auditoriums or other key classrooms, and to sort through the directory information by name, department, building and more.
Each week, countless activities take place on campus. By leveraging digital signage, you can quickly communicate what’s happening to help drive awareness and attendance. Social media streams can also be incorporated to keep your displays fresh and current.
Donors help educational facilities expand and improve their offerings to students. A touch-enabled display can help you showcase the great things these donors have provided for your college, while creating an engaging experience for viewers to learn more at the touch of a finger.
Visitors, students and faculty alike need easy ways to find buildings on campus. By integrating Google Maps in your displays, you can select key points of interest both on and off campus to help guests get directions, which they can quickly transfer to their mobile device using on-screen QR codes.
Courtesy of Rise Vision